- The fee for the examination and form completion is $130.00, payable at the time of the visit.
- Please COMPLETE your portion of the form prior to the visit, and bring the form with you.
- If your employer has not supplied you with the appropriate forms, below are links to the forms at the Maryland MVA-
- Medical Form: http://www.mva.maryland.gov/_resources/docs/DL-171-certificate.pdf
- DOT Carrier Card: http://www.mva.maryland.gov/_resources/docs/DL-171.pdf
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your driver’s license.
- If you have prescription eye glasses, please bring them to your appointment.
- If you use a hearing aid, please bring it to your appointment.
FAA Flight Examinations, Class II and Class III
Dr. Patrick Shanahan is a designated Aviation Medical Examiner for Class II or Class III examinations.
- The fee for the FAA examination is $150.00, payable at the time of the visit; this includes the EKG and urinalysis, if required.
- If you have a medical history of hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, surgeries or hospitalizations, we may need a copy of your medical records from you private physician.
- Prior to your appointment, Pilot will need to go on the FAA website at http://medxpress.faa.gov/ and complete the medical questionnaire online. After completing the questionnaire, a confirmation number will be supplied to you by the FAA. Please call our office and give us your confirmation number at 410-778-9300 ext 113, so that we may access your medical information.
- If you wear contacts, please bring your eye glasses to the examination.
- If you have any questions, please call the office and ask to speak with Donna Crossley, ext 113.